The Augusta boat harbour provides the much-needed safe haven for vessels between facilities at Albany to the east, and Busselton, to the north.
This world-class, landmark facility provides commercial and recreational users with appropriate infrastructure to service the region’s tourism and commercial fleet with the 2.8 hectares of sheltered water and 5 hectares of land for service facilities including:
- A four-lane boat launching facility with floating finger jetties.
- A 50m land-backed service wharf.
- Forty boat pens for commercial and recreational vessels.
- Car-and-trailer parking for 160 vehicles.
- Four fully-serviced land development lots for marine related purposes.
- Amenities building and pavilion.
- 24hr closed circuit television security surveillance.
It will also serve as a regional base for sea search and rescue operations, supported by the Augusta airstrip.